Connaught Square Practice provides flu vaccinations for all of its patients.
Please visit us for a flu vaccination, if:
- You are aged 65 years or over
- You are on regular inhaled steroids
- You have a chronic respiratory disease (including asthma)
- You have chronic heart disease
- You have chronic renal disease
- You are diabetic
- You have a weak immune system
- You live in a long-stay residential or nursing home
- You have a chronic liver disease
- You are a carer
Please call us on 0207 402 4026 to schedule in a vaccination before the next flu season starts in October.