Phone Lines & Opening Hours: 0207 402 4026
|Day||Appointment Times||Telephone Access|
|Monday - Friday||8am - 8pm||8am - 6.30pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||8am - 4pm||Closed|
1. The phone-in clinic can get very busy. The best time to call is between 8am & 8:30am.
2. We are closed on Bank Holidays.
3. Phone lines are open until 6:30pm on weekdays, and not available on weekends.
4. During the Christmas break - 23rd December to 1st January - our opening hours are slightly different.
When We Are Closed
If you have an urgent medical problem that cannot wait, please hang up and dial ‘111’ for the NHS England 111 service or visit NHS Choices for health and lifestyle advice. Alternatively, you can attend the local NHS urgent care centre at St Charles Hospital and St Mary’s Hospital. For emergency medical attention, please dial 999 or attend your local Accident and Emergency Department, if you are able to do so.
Call the out of office telephone service: 111
- We also refer patients to The Urgent Care Centre, St Charles Hospital, Exmoor Street, London W10 6DZ, UK.
NHS 111 Service
In the case of urgent need when the practice is closed you can call 111 to speak to a triage nurse. Your needs will be assessed and advice offered or arrangements made for you to see a doctor.
Please do not ask to see a doctor out of hours unless you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
For treating minor injuries such as sprains, bites or minor burns and also for urgent contraceptive advice you can go to Soho Walk-in Centre at 1 Frith Street W1. The centre is open seven days a week, from 08:00 to 20:00, Monday to Friday, and from 10:00 to 20:00 at weekends and on bank holidays.
Call 999 in an emergency. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.