WELCOME TO CONNAUGHT SQUARE PRACTICE
The Connaught Square Practice is a General Practice in Central London; we have cared for patients since 1906. The doctors who worked here then were among the first women to graduate from medical school in the world. Dame Annis Gillie ran the practice from the early 1930s until 1964, including the war years.
Since joining The Connaught Square Practice in 1984, Dr. Ruth O'Hare has cultivated a strong patient-centered tradition, providing high quality and innovative primary care services to the Westminster community. Dr. Ruth O'Hare graduated in Medicine from Cambridge University in 1978 and is a Member of the Royal College of Physicians.
Connaught Square's Opening Hours
|Day||Appointment Times||Reception Telephone Access|
|Monday - Friday||8am - 6:30pm||8am - 6.30pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||8am - 4pm||Closed|
We are closed for an hour every Thursday afternoon, between 12:30pm and 1:30pm.
How does the Covid-19 virus affect our practice?
1. Our doors will close at 18:30pm until further notice.
2. All GP appointments are telephone appointments. If the GP needs to see you, they only can offer you a face to face appointment.
3. We are only conducting urgent and necessary treatment and this includes blood tests, child immunisations and wound care. Please speak to a member of staff if you have any questions.
4. You can request your prescription online, over the phone, by speaking to your local pharmacist, or by posting your prescription request to us at 41 Connaught Square, London W2 2HL.
5. Primary care staff across each borough will be able to access your full medical record without consent during the COVID-19 pandemic but will only do so when this is necessary to provide you with care. They will be required to use a smartcard which confirms their identity, and which limits their access and actions to those appropriate for their role. They will all have been trained to understand their professional and legal responsibilities in providing you with care.