Suggestions and Complaints
If you feel that things could be improved at the practice, you can provide feedback in the following ways:
- Call us on 020 7402 4026 to discuss your complaint with a member of staff.
- Put your complaint in writing. This can be done by either using the contact us form at the bottom of this page or sending it via post or put it through the front door post box
- Call to ask for an appointment with the Practice Manager who holds weekly telephone clinics to discuss any concerns/suggestions
Our complaints procedure meets national criteria, as part of the NHS system for dealing with complaints.
Complaining on behalf of someone else
Medical records are protected by the Data Protection Act 1998. If you are complaining on behalf of someone else we need to know that you have their permission to do so. A note signed by the person concerned will be needed unless they are incapable (e.g. due to illness) of providing this.
What we will do
If we can resolve your complaint over the phone, we will make contact within three working days and discuss the best way to solve it. All written complaints will be responded to within 28 days.
We will aim to :
- Find out what happened and what went wrong.
- Invite you to discuss the problem with those involved, if you would like this
- Apologize where this is appropriate.
- Identify what we can do to make sure that the problem does not happen again.
If you would like to contact us regarding anything else, please get in touch.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.